Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

in Clearpass guest self register how can we check with Auto_update_account field on specif field?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  in Clearpass guest self register how can we check with Auto_update_account field on specif field?

Posted Nov 29, 2014 10:09 AM

I have a big question <

as we know we can limit ccount creation in self register by enableing auto_update_account field and put Initial value to 0 and validate with non empty but in my situation I need to do it but not on mail ,I want to do it on room number field ..how can I do this?

• 2.  RE: in Clearpass guest self register how can we check with Auto_update_account field on specif field?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 30, 2014 03:48 AM

Auto update is designed to only look at the username field. I will double check with engineering but I dont think you can do what you are looking at doing unless you build a custom page and have it query the database. 

Screen Shot 2014-11-30 at 2.45.09 AM.png

• 3.  RE: in Clearpass guest self register how can we check with Auto_update_account field on specif field?

Posted Nov 30, 2014 06:05 AM

thanks tarnold I really tried many times but it only worked with username