Security

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

translation of week days and month

Hi,

i want to translate days of week (monday thursday wednesday and abbreviation) and month (january february...) that appears f.e. in account_activation field or on failed/success login attemps (text id #17419 #17421).

seems language pack didn't translate it.

somebody knows how can i accomplish it?

thanks

Aruba Employee

Re: translation of week days and month

Can you screenshot the exact spot you do not see it?  I thought the backend did dates for you based on the browser.  

Occasional Contributor I

HI,

here some screen; i think it doesen't depend on the browser because it isn't translate also on receipt sent by mail.Cattura3.PNGemail receiptCattura1.PNGcreate_user_receiptCattura.PNGon operator login

Aruba Employee

Interesting.  So our library is suppose to account for this but it seems the Locale formatting may have changed since this all started.  Go to Configuration > Translations > Language Packs, edit the pack (Italian, right?), and set the Locale to "it_IT.UTF-8".  We will test here but I think all of them need to change from code.UTF-8 to code_code-UTF-8.

Occasional Contributor I

in the language pack is already set right as you wrote.

but on the main page it is setted like en: 

Cattura.PNG

how can I modify it?

Aruba Employee

Look closely again at the Locale column.  You have 'it.UTF-8' (what we ship with), but that is no longer detected correctly by our latest OS.  Edit the pack and change it to 'it_IT.UTF-8'.  Note how German and some others have the '_CODE' in there.  

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: