Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

user authenticated page

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  user authenticated page

Posted Nov 05, 2016 10:08 PM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

i'm using an external captive portal authentication with an external radius server , when the user is authenticated he get this page for 5  second after he get to the welcom page, i have changed the redirect pause tab on the captive portal session but still getting the page  and we won't the user to see this page . can some one help?

thank you.

• 2.  RE: user authenticated page
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 06, 2016 06:49 AM

That is considered the "welcome" page.  If you want the user to see something else, you should change the Welcome Page paramater to what you want them to see (in this example www.yahoo.com):

Screenshot 2016-11-06 at 05.46.57.png

Setting the redirect pause to 0 makes it wait indefinitely on the welcome page, which does not do what you want it to do.

• 3.  RE: user authenticated page

Posted Nov 06, 2016 10:46 AM

thank you, it solves my issues . in my i case i don't want a user to see the welcome page i just want the user to be redirected to an URL wich is configured on the redirect url tab . i just inselect the show welcome page and its working now .you comment help me to understand the idea thanks again.