Training, Certification & Career

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

AC*X exam assistance

Hi,

I plan to begin preparations for either ACCX or ACMX exam, and was wondering if either official HPE-Aruba, or unofficial Airheads, 'Mentoring' program exist? Although experience is most important in order to prepare for exams, knowing the amount of learning one has to do for X level some way of tutoring would be nice to have.

Secondly, is there a comprehensive list of requirements for the X level, as I couldn't find any?

Regards,
NesaM --ACMP, ACCP, ACDP, CWNA--
Highlighted
MVP Guru

Re: AC*X exam assistance

I'm not aware of any programs like that, but if you know people that did the exam I think they are more than happy to speak to you. All Expert level exams now have a written entry exam which has data sheets on the topics and sample questions. For the practical exam, the generic feedback I hear is that it's doable and fair but you will be under time pressure to get everything done, so make sure that you know how to design&configure and can blindly find configuration options and know how to effectively troubleshoot different types of issues.

Check here the pointers to the data-sheets for:

ACCX, ACDX, ACMX.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor II

Re: AC*X exam assistance

Thanks Herman, helpful as always

Regards,
NesaM --ACMP, ACCP, ACDP, CWNA--