Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: yesterday 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACCA and ACCP

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  ACCA and ACCP

Posted Jan 16, 2017 04:39 PM

Dear Community Members,

I hoping you guys can point me in the right direction for my Aruba exams.

I have booked my ACCA for the end of the month and hopefully should pass this. I will then look to book my ACCP straight afterwards.

I have booked my ACCA version 6.5. I know that I have to revise and learn the following:

• Overview and Active Directory
    • Guest and Onboard
    • Endpoint Analysis and Posture

For ACCP I know I have to revise and learn the following:

• Scope ClearPass licensing requirements
    • Configure ClearPass services, enforcement policies and enforcement profiles
    • Integrate external servers with ClearPass products
    • Monitor & Troubleshoot using the Access Tracker, Logging and Policy simulation
    • Configure the Insight reporting tool, ClearPass Guest, MAC Caching, Posture, device profiling and onboarding
    • Setup admin operations using TACACS+ with ClearPass
    • Design & configure multiple-server ClearPass deployments including redundancy

I have the following link where I have been doing the majority of my studying from:

https://sso.arubanetworks.com/idp/RVcx5/resumeSAML20/idp/startSSO.ping

I was provided that from my company who have an account to do the virtual learning. The learning videos that are available there are for 6.3

I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to fill the gap between 6.3 and 6.5?

I know there shouldn’t be too much of a difference, but I do not wish to be caught out.

Many Thanks,

• 2.  RE: ACCA and ACCP
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 17, 2017 04:12 AM

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure of all the differences but a good place to start will be the release notes.

CPPM 6.4

CPPM 6.5

• 3.  RE: ACCA and ACCP

Posted Jan 20, 2017 08:21 AM

Any ideas @Bryanna Hitchcock

• 4.  RE: ACCA and ACCP

Posted Jan 20, 2017 12:37 PM

Hi, all. Thanks for the tag in, Jamie.

Let me circle with the dev team and see what I can come up with.

• 5.  RE: ACCA and ACCP

Posted Jan 20, 2017 07:56 PM

Hi, folks. I got an update from our development manager, Neil. Our release notes are the best resources for the changes.

• 6.  RE: ACCA and ACCP

Posted Jan 24, 2017 04:12 PM

Thanks all for your replies. As both of you have suggested the release notes I wish there for a way I could select both your answers as solutions :-)

• 7.  RE: ACCA and ACCP

Posted Jan 05, 2018 06:24 PM

Hello folks, 

Happy New Year.

I need your help in deciding which ACCA exam is valid at present.
    I would like to give ACCA ASAP as there is a requirement for switching to a different position in which I am working currently.

So please guide me on how to proceed for this any reading material or videos or any such information you can share that will be helpful.

Thank you very much.

• 8.  RE: ACCA and ACCP

Posted Jan 07, 2018 10:19 PM
      |   view attached

Hi. The front line for information is the data sheet on the certification site. https://certification-learning.hpe.com/TR/datacard/Certification/Aruba-ACCAV65

Our ClearPass Essentials class will prepare you for certification up to ACCP.

Hopefully one of the other contributors will know of other tools for study.

• 9.  RE: ACCA and ACCP

Posted Jan 17, 2018 11:58 AM

With regards to the Study guides that are available for the exams on HPE press website. I see study guides are only available for selection of exams and not all of them. Is there any plans for having study guides for every exam?

Also, as these books are quite expensive is there any discount available for Aruba partners? As the exams are mandatory requirement for us to have.