Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all
This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  ACCP V6.5

Posted Oct 18, 2016 08:22 AM

Hi guys,

I've recently completed my ACMP v6.4, and now I am planning for the ACCP v6.5  since these two are mendatory for the company.

The problem is that the test is now under HP not Aruba portal and all the people I know in this field did the v6.3 of Aruba not 6.5 so does anyone know if the questions will change because of this merge or if I have a way of doing the test under Aruba portal or the older version?

Thank you in advance!

• 2.  RE: ACCP V6.5
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 19, 2016 01:44 PM

Hi – to confirm, the migration of the exams to the HPE Pearson Vue site doesn’t affect the exam content. It’s just a change in the registration process.

• 3.  RE: ACCP V6.5

Posted Oct 24, 2016 05:54 PM

Anyone know if there's info, status, etc. on the migration of the exams to HPE Pearson Vue, as nbhave mentions?

Today, I tried to reschedule an ACMP re-exam... and in my P.Vue, there's no more Aruba selection.  P.Vue support chat also saw the same thing.  :-0

• 4.  RE: ACCP V6.5

Posted Oct 25, 2016 07:55 PM

Hey there - migration will be complete Nov 1, so by next Tuesday you'll be able to take your ACMP exam. Good luck!

• 5.  RE: ACCP V6.5

Posted Nov 01, 2016 03:00 AM

Hi dears,
    I have voucher from 10 month ago for ACCP exam and it's valid till 1/1/2017, currently after merge, could I use this voucher or not??

• 6.  RE: ACCP V6.5

Posted Nov 01, 2016 01:58 PM

Yes indeed, the voucher will be honored as long as it's valid