Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all
This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  ACCP v6.3

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 19, 2014 06:10 AM

I've just done the ACCA which was 6.3, but wondering when the accp v6.3 will be available?

• 2.  RE: ACCP v6.3
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2014 03:49 AM

I know it is being worked on.

I would expect ACCP 6.3 within about one month from now.

Success in passing the exam.

• 3.  RE: ACCP v6.3

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2014 03:54 AM

Excellent.  I'll keep an eye out for it.  Do you know what the key differences will be between 6.2 and 6.3?

• 4.  RE: ACCP v6.3

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2014 04:25 AM

Michael,

I don't know the differences between 6.2 and 6.3 in detail. What I would do is get the Study Guide now:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/education/SG_ACCP.pdf (which is still 6.2);

..and check again when it has been updated for 6.3 to see the differences. And then revisit the added topics.

The study guide is in general a good point to start, as it also contains some example questions that helped me in the past to prepare at the right level for the exam.

If I were to do the exam again, I would not expect huge differences, as that would make it very difficult for students with earlier experience or training to pass the exam. Also, the ClearPass solution has advanced on multiple subjects, however the basics are still the same.

Herman

• 5.  RE: ACCP v6.3

Posted Dec 01, 2014 02:37 PM

What is the passing score? 70% ?

• 6.  RE: ACCP v6.3

Posted Dec 02, 2014 04:16 PM

I think its 75%

With ACCA its 75% which i just passed today... Which was a bit hard(well i got not expirience with clearpass just labs)  i though it would be easier!

Cheers

Carlos

• 7.  RE: ACCP v6.3

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 03, 2014 12:28 AM
    Passing score for the ACCP exam is 75%

• 8.  RE: ACCP v6.3

Posted Dec 03, 2014 12:30 AM

Passing score for the ACCP exam is 75%