Training, Certification & Career

Contributor I

ACCX Question

Hello,

I've been told that for the ACCX there are some reference materials allowed (perhaps the deployment guide). My advanced labs instructor wasn't 100% sure on what materials were distributed.. Does anyone have any insight on this? I've been told that this is public information but I can't seem to find this documented anywhere.

Also, there doesn't seem to be an ACCX label for this message board? Definitely getting an error trying to post using that. 

Thanks!

Occasional Contributor II

Re: ACCX Question

I don't want to break NDA so I am not going to comment directly on this but I will say that if you have to read Guides during the lab you are probably going to run out of time. My first time I missed by single digit % and used all of the time given. 

Actually the answer to your question is publicly posted on below site.

https://certification-learning.hpe.com/TR/Datacard/Exam/HPE0-A111P

Contributor I

Do you know if this is this detialed any further?

Specifically, I'm concerned with memorizing IETF, VSAs and the wired Cisco commands. I could see a situation where if I were able to look them up quickly, it could save time (vs using ClearPass' dictionaries as reference).

I do not think its detailed any further. I will say if you look at the percentages for each area the Cisco stuff is only 14% of the lab. You can pass without getting any of the Cisco part at all :)