Training, Certification & Career

Frequent Contributor I

ACCX Question

Hello,

I've been told that for the ACCX there are some reference materials allowed (perhaps the deployment guide). My advanced labs instructor wasn't 100% sure on what materials were distributed.. Does anyone have any insight on this? I've been told that this is public information but I can't seem to find this documented anywhere.

Also, there doesn't seem to be an ACCX label for this message board? Definitely getting an error trying to post using that. 

Thanks!

Contributor I

Re: ACCX Question

I don't want to break NDA so I am not going to comment directly on this but I will say that if you have to read Guides during the lab you are probably going to run out of time. My first time I missed by single digit % and used all of the time given. 

Contributor I

Actually the answer to your question is publicly posted on below site.

https://certification-learning.hpe.com/TR/Datacard/Exam/HPE0-A111P

Frequent Contributor I

Do you know if this is this detialed any further?

Specifically, I'm concerned with memorizing IETF, VSAs and the wired Cisco commands. I could see a situation where if I were able to look them up quickly, it could save time (vs using ClearPass' dictionaries as reference).

Contributor I

I do not think its detailed any further. I will say if you look at the percentages for each area the Cisco stuff is only 14% of the lab. You can pass without getting any of the Cisco part at all :)