Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMA - Books ? ***

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  ACMA - Books ? ***

Posted Dec 26, 2014 12:26 PM

I'm new to ArubaNetworks but many years in wlan technology. I'm interested in certifications but I cant find a simple ACMA training book

Two questions:

Link to book, CBT, or online training

Suggest a path:

ACMA

ACMP

ACDX

ACMX

etc.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: ACMA - Books ? ***

Posted Dec 26, 2014 02:23 PM
    There are no publicly published books. If you search the forum there are some threads that were started on becoming mobility certified and included assistance on topics covered in some of the Aruba exams. There are also study guides posted on the certification portion of their site. The best way to obtain material is to take the Implementing Aruba WLANs course or the mobility boot camp course. These include the class material books, lab books, and a voucher to take the exam at a Pearson vue center.

• 3.  RE: ACMA - Books ? ***

Posted Feb 13, 2015 02:00 PM

the books are not very much help

• 4.  RE: ACMA - Books ? ***

Posted Feb 24, 2015 04:19 PM

As I know there is only official study Guide (paper), Aruba advice read the VRD in addition to course materials.

• 5.  RE: ACMA - Books ? ***

Posted Apr 14, 2015 05:05 PM

David Westcott, Aruba Trainer, ACME, CWNP and co-author of "CWNA: Certified Wireless Network Administrator Official Study Guide", is currently writing an Aruba ACMP study guide.  I don't know when it will be published however.

• 6.  RE: ACMA - Books ? ***

Posted Apr 14, 2015 05:31 PM

it's a very good news.