Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 10 hours ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMA Latest Study Guide

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  ACMA Latest Study Guide

Posted Nov 09, 2017 02:15 AM

Hi Everyone!

Hope you can help me to find the latest ACMA Study Guide. I'm trying to search but it gives me the outdated study guide (6.1). Hope you can help me to pass the exam. Thank you!

• 2.  RE: ACMA Latest Study Guide

Posted Nov 09, 2017 02:47 AM

Here you will find them from HPE Press. The ACMA is available already on version 8, the ACMP will be available this month.

https://hpepress.hpe.com/catalog/Networking-98

• 3.  RE: ACMA Latest Study Guide

Posted Nov 09, 2017 02:55 AM

Hi czebam,

Do you know some study guide that is free or i can access free?

Thanks!

• 4.  RE: ACMA Latest Study Guide

Posted Nov 09, 2017 03:01 AM

Unfortunatelly not, and because they are this new, I don't believe that there are any other study guides available at all. I would say make this investment, it will be worth it :) 

• 5.  RE: ACMA Latest Study Guide

Posted Sep 27, 2018 05:23 AM

Well, then you shouldn’t go for an outdated version. It is best that you prepare from the latest editions. I learnt this thing when I was going for my LSAT Prep courses years back. Today, I am one of the successful and famous lawyers of my city and it feels great to be living in big apple and being this famous.