Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMA v8 discover question

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  ACMA v8 discover question

Posted Jan 15, 2019 04:53 PM

hi community,

i have a question about a acma 8 exam question. I think my answer was correct but I´m not sure.

question: you can see ap, mm and mc with ip-addresses and the question is what is the correct way to help discover the ap

I don´t know the correct description

a: aruba central account (wrong)

b: mobility master ip address with dhcp option 43 on the dhcp server (I think the correct answer)

c: mobility controller IP with dns name aruba-master (in my opinion wrong because mobiliy controller)

d: enable cpsec, ensurce that mm and mc trust the installed certificates on the ap (in my opinion wrong)

I don´t understand because the b: is not the correct answer

Greetings

• 2.  RE: ACMA v8 discover question

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 15, 2019 05:42 PM

Access points need to discover a Mobility Controller, NOT the Mobility Master:

• 3.  RE: ACMA v8 discover question

Posted Jan 16, 2019 02:17 AM

thank you for your answer and improvement.

i passed the exam but not with 100percent and I want to know which answer is wrong.

I have only installation with 6.x version installed, so the mobility master is new for me.

• 4.  RE: ACMA v8 discover question

Posted Aug 10, 2019 02:08 AM

answer is D.