Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 4 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Mar 07, 2017 01:18 PM

Hi, AirHeads

I am asked to do ACMP 6.4 before end of April...Boot camp or training session are not easily accessible schedule wise... So is there any study guide OR self-paced training I can use for prep for the exam?

I found this "Becoming Mobility Certified - ACMP - July 2014" but it is not up to date, it it?

Advise please!

• 2.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Mar 07, 2017 09:33 PM

Indeed, do keep a lookout on the link below for a new MBC 6.4 e-learning & Self-directed labs package that'll be getting released in the next couple weeks. That'll provide recorded e-learning videos as well as self-paced labs that you can do at your own pace, with round-the-clock lab support. 

http://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/default.aspx?cid=aruba&pid=1

• 3.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Mar 07, 2017 09:44 PM
    Thanks, I guess I will just have to keep visiting that link to see the availability of the training? Will it be free for partners? BTW, what is MBC, mobility boot camp?

• 4.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Mar 07, 2017 09:52 PM

Yes that's right, mobility bootcamp :-)  Please do check by the end of next week and you should see it there! 

• 5.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Mar 14, 2017 09:42 AM

Do you mind sharing what should be the keyword I search for the video session from that link you shared last week?

• 6.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Jun 12, 2017 10:58 AM

Hello,
    My company is partner and the course still costs a lot, does exist a way to take for free this course or at least to buy a self learning book for this exam?

MBC 6.4 e-learning + self-directed labs Price: 6 credits: $1,200.00 USD

• 7.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Jun 12, 2017 01:52 PM

Hi there - we don't have a press book for the ACMP 6.4. That said, we will have press books for the ACMA v8 and ACMP v8. 

• 8.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Jun 12, 2017 02:40 PM
    thanks for the response, does Aruba has a date for ACMP v8 book/exam before July if you know any rumors, i can't find a specified date and need to start studying ASAP

• 9.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Jun 12, 2017 04:36 PM

We don't have a date for the ACMP v8 book yet, but ACMA v8 press book will be published on HPE Press June 13th. Here's a link where you'll find the book:

https://hpepress.hpe.com/ 

• 10.  RE: ACMP 6.4 Study Guide

Posted Dec 19, 2017 02:28 PM

Hi 

Someone know if Aruba has something like H3C Cloud lab, to emulate environment for ACMP certification study?

Thank in advance