Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACMP certificates and logos download

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  ACMP certificates and logos download

Posted Nov 19, 2012 07:39 AM

i have passed my ACMP6.1, and i need from where i could show the certificate and download it along with logos if possible.

i need the link ASAP.  

• 2.  RE: ACMP certificates and logos download
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 19, 2012 04:31 PM

Certifications are processed on Monday morning (California time) so you should be receiving an e-mail with your certificate and logos.

• 3.  RE: ACMP certificates and logos download

Posted Aug 24, 2015 11:23 AM

I passed a test 8/4/15 and have not see any emails with certifcicates yet.  Is there a place in our profile where these are stored that we can download from?

• 4.  RE: ACMP certificates and logos download

Posted Feb 29, 2016 12:53 AM

Hi, i just passed ACMP ver 6.4 yesterday, may i know when can i recieve the certificate and the log?

• 5.  RE: ACMP certificates and logos download

Posted Jan 07, 2016 05:43 AM

Hello,

I am aware that I am repeating questions but could someone explain what is the post-exam process (obviously if you did pass it :-))? What, and when, will be provided in form of certificate/badge/any other item, is there a space on Aruba website for those holding certificates...? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

NebojsaM

• 6.  RE: ACMP certificates and logos download

Posted Jan 10, 2018 02:47 AM

Hi.

I have passed my ACMP6.4, on February 2017.

I didn’t recive any email from Aruba yet, and it is very urgent for a customer to me. Where can I download my certification? 

Regards

Niklas

• 7.  RE: ACMP certificates and logos download

Posted Jan 10, 2018 03:29 AM

Hi Niklas,

I have got my certificates after the exams, but never received badges. It was resolved by sending email to hpe-aruba-certification@hpe.com. Inside one week I was provided with instructions on how to retrieve them. Hope this will help you as well. 

Regards,

NesaM

• 8.  RE: ACMP certificates and logos download

Posted Jan 10, 2018 03:39 AM
    Hi,

I have donet hat, but I didn´t get any respons. I will try again.
    Thank you for your answer.

Vänliga hälsningar / Best regards,

[Advania_Trappa_CMYK]

Niklas Dahl
    System Consultant

[cid:image002.png@01D389F6.C66C41E0][Advania-Bikupa Facebook][Advania-Bikupa LinkedIn][Advania-Bikupa Twitter]

+46352400259 | +46761400420
    www.advania.se| Halmstad