Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Academy

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Aruba Academy

Posted Feb 24, 2015 05:03 PM

Any information regarding Aruba Academy ?

• 2.  RE: Aruba Academy

Posted Mar 10, 2015 11:05 AM

Hi Raouf

What would you like to know about the Academy?  

Kevin

• 3.  RE: Aruba Academy

Posted Mar 10, 2015 11:32 AM

Hi,

at the presnet Aruba Academy is juste a name

it do not have it own Stady Programme, and it do not have not any Certification (like Cisco and other constructors).

I need to know when will Aruba do the same .

Regards

• 4.  RE: Aruba Academy

Posted Mar 10, 2015 11:38 AM

Academy is an active program designed for inclusion at the university level.  It is in fact an active program with several universities already participating in it. If you need more information, PM me and I will get you in contact with the program administrator.

Kevin

• 5.  RE: Aruba Academy

Posted Mar 10, 2015 11:58 AM

• 6.  RE: Aruba Academy

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 23, 2015 03:40 AM

Hi Duncan

Kindly note that at the moment we do not have an UK university as part of the AMA program and delivering the AMA courses.

As you are interested in attending the IAW class - we also have the online version of the class but on US time zone.

The schedule can be found here:

http://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/search_results.aspx?eventMonthYear=&event_address_id=&event_id=11&postingForm=default.aspx&cid=aruba&pid=1&lid=1&cart_currency_code=&payment_type=&orderby_location=&orderby_date=&newRegistration=&bundle_location_group=&errmsg=

Hope this helps

Cristina

• 7.  RE: Aruba Academy

Posted Jun 23, 2015 05:22 PM

Thank you Cristina, as the course is designed to be lab intensive I'm not sure how practical or successful a virtual classroom would be. I believe in learning by doing so may have to opt for the Boot camp scenario to get my hands on some real equipment.

• 8.  RE: Aruba Academy

Posted Jun 22, 2015 04:13 PM

Hi, are there plans to roll out the Aruba Academy to Universities worldwide. I'm in the UK and would be interested in this. I am also interested in the IAW course to prepare myself for the ACMA exam but the only official Aruba Networks training partner in the UK (Netconsultonline.com) refuses to offer this course, instead prefering the 5 day bootcamp for both the ACMA and ACMP exam certification. This is fine if you have an employer paying for your training but unfortunately I have to pay this myself and as I'm not currently employed it is very expensive.