Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: yesterday 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba CWNA Scholarship Promotion

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Aruba CWNA Scholarship Promotion

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 19, 2019 02:52 PM

To future Aruba Certified Mobility Professionals, you invest in us and we will invest in you. In partnership with CWNP, we are offering you complimentary access to the training and exam vouchers to achieve the Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA) certification, but you must hurry.

Thank you for your interest in the Aruba CWNA Scholarship Promotion, please fill out your contact information for early bird registration and we will contact you soon with more details.

PROGRAM GUIDELINES:

• Program members will be provided with free eLearning (including study guides, training videos, and end of chapter quizzes) as well as the free CWNA exam voucher. Valued at $495
    • Candidates for this program must achieve the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) certification
    • Candidates have 6 months from the program launch date to achieve the Aruba certification
    • Promotion is valid for Aruba customers and partners in the US only
    • Limited to 2 participants per company

PROGRAM DATES:

• Program Launch Date: April 1, 2019
    • Program End Date: October 31, 2019

• 2.  RE: Aruba CWNA Scholarship Promotion

Posted Mar 05, 2019 03:16 PM

Hi,

Is this kind of program are available in Asia & Pacefic region?

Regards,

Suresh

• 3.  RE: Aruba CWNA Scholarship Promotion

Posted Aug 29, 2019 06:28 PM

Hello,

I have subscribed to this promotion, i got approved in the acmp exam but i haven't been contacted by Aruba so far. i have even sent an email to arubatraining@hpe.com asking for help and no one replied.

Please i need help.