Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Wireless Network Engineer Wanted

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba Wireless Network Engineer Wanted

Posted Jun 05, 2012 02:50 PM

Our client is looking for a subject manager expert for everything Aruba related. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience in Aruba Wireless LAN and overall 7 to 10 years WLAN experience. This person must be able to provide WLAN network design in a large campus environment. Provide Wireless LAN site surveys both indoor and outdoor space. Maintain/Upgrade to existing Aruba WLAN solution. Troubleshoot WLAN issues in a hospital enviornment.Experience in Airmanager.

This person will:
    Oversee the technical accuracy of installations and applications
    Provide RF analysis of the entire campus
    Work closely with end users in ensuring the overall satisfaction of the customer installation
    Provide assistance when needed in the design and deployment of the LAN equipment
    End to end product and performance evaluation
    Training/Supporting staff members
    Assist in data collection for implementations
    Open Cases within case tracking database, detailing customers issues/questions and your associated response and actions.
    Troubleshoot complex telecom issues.

This will be a long term assignment located in Galveston, TX.

You can contact me at 713.273.2934 or email at bvanbrun@teksystems.com

• 2.  RE: Aruba Wireless Network Engineer Wanted

Posted Jun 06, 2012 09:32 AM

I can vouch that this is an excellent opportunity with a very large corporation.  I interviewed for this career opportunity and was offered the position but due to relocation issues I wasn't able to accept, you would be working with a excellent team but you would need to bring your (A) game as it is in a very large setting.

Good luck........