Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba free technical training

This thread has been viewed 34 times
  • 1.  Aruba free technical training

Posted Aug 30, 2012 02:20 PM

Hello i got a question

On our company we are Aruba silver partner

And on the aruba partner programhere

http://www.arubanetworks.com/aruba-partners/channel-partners/program-details/

It says

Two free training seats per Aruba fiscal year; 50% discount for each additional course

Okay i want to understand this.

Let say i want to take a Airwave training if i didnt take any free course in this aruba fiscal year it would be free?

And let say if thats true and i wanted to take an clearpass  it would be free also? as it says 2 free training seats?

and on my 3rd course i would have to pay 50% of it

Let say a course that i see tthat cost 1500 i would have to pay 750?

Can someone clarify me this?? and how does this work?

Thank you

• 2.  RE: Aruba free technical training
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 30, 2012 02:25 PM

You're exactly right.  Aruba Partners that are part of PartnerEdge get 2 free seats per Aruba's Fiscal year (August-July).  To use your free seats send an e-mail to training@arubanetworks.com to request a voucher (you can use this voucher when signing up for a class - when you get to the payment section there is a space to enter a voucher.  For your 3rd class, if you access the training site via Partner Center (choose log into LMS under Quick Links - you should register for all training this way) then prices will be 50% off list.  

• 3.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Aug 30, 2012 02:30 PM

Thank you i guess my boss is sending an email shortly heheh thank you very much for the information! :)

You guys are awsome :)

• 4.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Aug 30, 2012 02:33 PM

Just one last question

Just to be 100% sure

If i pick the airwave course does that count just as one seat?

And that means that i will be able to pick the clearpass course also free on some other month?

• 5.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Aug 30, 2012 02:35 PM

Yes.  We use "seats" but what we really mean is "registrations".  So you can register for 2 courses for free during each fiscal year.  It's up to you to decide which courses you should take based on the skills your company needs to develop.

• 6.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Aug 30, 2012 02:40 PM

thank you very much this is a GREAT help :)

• 7.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Feb 25, 2013 09:56 AM

Hi All,

Can you please confirm if this offer for 2 Free seats is still available?

Please respond.

• 8.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Feb 25, 2013 01:09 PM

2 Free seats for partners is active for the Americas region.  In EMEA we are running a pilot program called certification refund.  Partners there pay for training and then if they pass the related certification to that course within 30 days of the course they get a full refund.  We are hoping to extend that program worldwide but need to get some data on how it's working there first.

• 9.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Feb 25, 2013 11:20 PM

Thanks for your reply.

I have seen that promotion but have couple of questions in my mind. What if somebody has already passed ACMP exam and still want to attend training course (SWDI or whatever is applicable) according to this promotion? Would he be able to claim for refund for the training if he already owns ACMP certification?

Any chances this promotion is going to get extended dates?

• 10.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Feb 26, 2013 02:27 PM

If your ACMP has expried then yes.  If not then no.  You will need to pay for the training.  Partner receive 50% off list price on training.

• 11.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Feb 26, 2013 11:39 PM

Thank you for your asnwers.

Great Community, Great People :)

• 12.  RE: Aruba free technical training

Posted Dec 23, 2016 05:39 AM