Training, Certification & Career

Highlighted

Certificate Base Training for Newbies to Industry

Hi community,

We have a problem to address the local market. A lot of IT students willing to learn fundamental of networking and system technologies to start their journey. Do we have any Free Certificate-based training program make them aware of HPE/Aruba Networking

Dinusha Chandrasinghe
Network Engineer -Enterprise System Solution @PlexusGlobal
ACMP | ACSP | ACCA | MCSA
*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*

Highlighted

Re: Certificate Base Training for Newbies to Industry

any update on this

Dinusha Chandrasinghe
Network Engineer -Enterprise System Solution @PlexusGlobal
ACMP | ACSP | ACCA | MCSA
*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*

Highlighted
Aruba Employee

Re: Certificate Base Training for Newbies to Industry

Hi Dinusha! Yes we have free training videos covering concepts, best-practices, and new product introductions on the entire Aruba portfolio.

You can find the training videos on the Airheads Learning Community here: https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Learning/ct-p/learning

We recommend taking the full training courses to adequately prepare for certification, but these videos can be supplementary to help prepare and some of the content is pulled directly from the training courses. 

If you have any question, or suggestions for video topics feel free to reach our to airheadslearning@hpe.com

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: