Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass fundamentals

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  Clearpass fundamentals

Posted Oct 23, 2014 11:55 AM

Hi Guys,

I was looking at the certification on Aruba site - I have got this training coming up on Clearpass Essential. 

Under clearpass fundamentals it says airheads only. Does this mean its free for Airhead community ?

Has anybody doe this course - Clearpass fundamentals ?

Regards,

Sheikh

• 2.  RE: Clearpass fundamentals

Posted Oct 24, 2014 05:45 AM

I think this means that it is available at the Airheads conference.

• 3.  RE: Clearpass fundamentals

Posted Jan 08, 2019 03:31 PM

*bump*

I too am looking for Clearpass Fundamentals. When and where is the "conference"? Seems like someone might ought to record an event for others who cannot afford to attend.
    If it is not of value, then Aruba should remove mention of it from their Certification Path.

• 4.  RE: Clearpass fundamentals

Posted Jan 08, 2019 09:14 PM

Hi,

Please refert to the following link:

https://www.arubanetworks.com/atmosphere/sessions/#training

Depending on your location, you may attend Atmosphere in your region.

• 5.  RE: Clearpass fundamentals

Posted Jan 09, 2019 09:39 AM

My appologies, I assumed that if one was a member of Airheads Community the Fundamentals training would be free and easily accessible.

Travelling to LasVegas to attend a conference for $1300/per person is not my idea of free. If I have misunderstood, or missed something, please advise.

My group will be scheduling the Clearpass Essentials training in the next few months and I was wanting to participate in any pre-training that we could get.

Thank you for your time.

• 6.  RE: Clearpass fundamentals

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 09, 2019 09:43 AM

• 7.  RE: Clearpass fundamentals

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 09, 2019 10:06 AM

Also, if you haven't already, please check out  all of the Tech Notes here:  https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Default.aspx?EntryId=7961