Training, Certification & Career

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

This thread has been viewed 5 times
  • 1.  EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 18, 2016 04:23 AM
    airheads_pos_RGB.jpg

Airheads Tech Talks.png

The Airheads Tech Talks are regularly scheduled live online technical discussions conducted by Aruba TAC team experts. The webinars are intended to help customer/ partners engineers further develop their understanding of Aruba technology and solutions. Topics to be discussed will vary based on interest at the time or relevant Aruba technological topics or announcements. 

JOIN US ON OUR NEXT WEBINARS

Airheads Tech Talks: Understanding ClearPass OnGuard Agents

Tuesday, Feb 26th |  11:00 CET

ClearPass OnGuard agents perform endpoint posture assessment and ensure that compliance is met before granting access to the network. This session will cover the ClearPass OnGuard Agent components and work-flow in detail.

Register Now

Airheads Tech Talks: Cloud Guest SSID on Aruba Central

Tuesday, Mar 26th |  11:00 CET

Aruba Central user may need a centralized web-server to host captive portal page for their distributed networks across the globe like coffee shops, restaurant or hotels. Aruba central 2.0 has a new feature called Cloud Guest or Guest Management that allows the administrator to create a splash page for guest users using Web server and radius server running in the cloud.

Register Now

Airheads Tech Talks: Clarity and AirWave Glass

Tuesday, Apr 30th |  11:00 CET

Clarity is a new module that interacts with Aruba AirWave to deliver powerful and intuitive forensics, allowing IT teams to anticipate and quickly resolve connectivity problems before the user is affected. AirWave Glass is built from grounds up using the latest cloud computing technologies primarily the ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) stack. Unlike the master console, Glass aggregates and stores the data that is required to build dashboards and reports onto the platform itself.

Register Now

Airheads Tech Talks: Tunnelled Node on Aruba Switches

Tuesday, May 28th |  11:00 CET

Tunnelled node feature allows you to integrate wired and wireless users by applying the same level of traffic control possible on the Aruba Controller for wireless users to wired users as well. It helps in unifying the access control for both wired and wireless users. You can apply features like Deep Packet Inspection, Application Filtering, Stateful Firewall to wired traffic also using tunnelled node configuration itself.

Register Now

Airheads Tech Talks: Cluster Live Upgrade

Tuesday, Jun 25th |  11:00 CET

The Live Upgrades feature allows the managed devices and APs in a cluster to automatically upgrade the software from ArubaOS 8.1 version to higher ArubaOS versions. Managed Devices in a cluster can be seamlessly upgraded by specifying the new image file and a target partition.

Register Now

• 2.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jan 30, 2017 11:14 AM

Hey! Is there any issues with the registration links? When I try to register I get a service unavailable :(

• 3.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 30, 2017 11:21 AM

Heya @Craig Syme

Let me try to help out- for which session would you like to register?

I can share the direct registration link and look in the back end of any issues.

Cristina

• 4.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jan 30, 2017 11:23 AM

All of them please! :D

• 5.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 30, 2017 11:31 AM

It seems their service is down- let me follow up with them and let you know as well. The links don't work on my end either. Stay tuned!

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 17.29.47.png

• 6.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 30, 2017 01:19 PM

@Craig Syme Would you mind trying now? The issue should be fixed now.

• 7.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

Posted Feb 16, 2017 04:12 AM

how to get the "Aruba Airheads technical webinars" - invitaion via email?

• 8.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Feb 16, 2017 04:14 AM

Links should be working, I registered after the inital problems were resolved.

• 9.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 16, 2017 04:17 AM

@Craig Syme Thanks for confirming!

• 10.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 16, 2017 04:17 AM

@jAyR We are sending the email invitations to the HPE customer/databases to all contacts with a technical job role thus would you mind checking with your regional contact if this is all updated for your record.

Alternatively, all the sessions are here and you can register in advance for all sessions here instead of waiting for each monthly individual invite.

Hope this works

Cristina 

• 11.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 30, 2017 11:31 AM

It seems their service is down- let me follow up with them and let you know as well. The links don't work on my end either. Stay tuned!

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 17.29.47.png

• 12.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

Posted Sep 11, 2017 12:40 PM

Hi,

I have seen the next webinars listed in this post are different from the following post:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Community-Matters-Blog/EMEA-Airheads-Technical-Webinars-July-Dec-Schedule/ba-p/271918

Are both correct?

• 13.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 12, 2017 02:48 AM

Yes- they are the same.

• 14.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

Posted Sep 12, 2017 09:23 AM

Hi CMDumitrache,

I have seen both posts and the webinar titles are different and they are planned to be on different days. Could you please get them together in only one post? 

• 15.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 13, 2017 04:19 AM

Heya Julian

Thanks for raising this- I got side tracked and those were the dates we had for 2016. That particular page has been not deleted.

The full calendar can be found here: http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Training-Certification-Career/EMEA-Airheads-Webinars-Sep-Dec-2017/td-p/271908

The on demand webinars of last year (including the ones which were mentioned in the link you found) can be found here: http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Training-Certification-Career/EMEA-Airheads-On-Demand-Tech-Webinars/td-p/271911

Hope this helps

Cristina

• 16.  RE: EMEA Airheads Webinars - Feb - June 2019

Posted Sep 13, 2017 12:54 PM

OK, many thanks!