Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

HPE Learner ID

This thread has been viewed 82 times
  • 1.  HPE Learner ID

Posted Aug 12, 2019 05:34 AM

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can rescue me here. I'm at my wits end with Aruba/HPE trying to sort out my HPE learner ID.

I switched employers a while back and as a result had all my accounts etc deleted by Aruba and new ones created. Don't ask.

I've gone to book the ACSP exam on the Pearson Vue website and noticed my old learner ID is listed there. Pearson vue won't change it to the new one as they say Aruba/HPE must do this. I've raised a call with TAC but they don't seem to even uderstand what I'm telling them is the issue, let alone be able to do anything about it.

Anyone any ideas?

• 2.  RE: HPE Learner ID

Posted Aug 12, 2019 08:06 AM

Been there.. Done that..

You have to contact: candidate.inquiries@hpe.com and CC partnersupport@groups.ext.hpe.com

• 3.  RE: HPE Learner ID
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 20, 2019 03:35 AM

Hi Jibran.Aziz, I tried that but they would accept the emails as there was no case number. However this did lead me to a place where I could raise a case with the Certification and Learning team, who solved the issue.

Thanks.