Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

I can not find Aruba Certified Instructor Study guides or any information about it ?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I can not find Aruba Certified Instructor Study guides or any information about it ?

Posted Aug 26, 2016 01:39 AM

please advise where I can find Information abour Arba Certifeid Instructor details ,like how one become aruba Certified Instructor an if there is any examination guides.

• 2.  RE: I can not find Aruba Certified Instructor Study guides or any information about it ?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 27, 2016 11:03 AM

Aruba does not have formal study guides for Aruba Instructor Certification. The requirements are as follows:

1. Hold a current Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) certification.
    2. Take the Aruba Instructor exam which consists of 2 days.  
      1. The first day the candidate must complete all the Mobility Bootcamp (MBC) course labs with live equipment within 8 hours. This time includes about 2 hours of demonstration of the labs and question from the Aruba proctor. 
      2. On the second day instructor candidates will prepare and present approximately 45-60 minutes of a pre-assigned module from the MBC course.  Additionally, the exam candidate will present 15-30 minutes of a randomly assigned module from the MBC course.