Training, Certification & Career

Highlighted
Super Contributor II

Just Passed (ACSW) Aruba Certified Switching Associate (HPE6-A41)

I just passed the Aruba Certified Switching Associate. It was the first networking certification exam I have ever taken that was't mostly wireless. I recommend every WLAN Engineer learn a little about routing/switching.. and spanning tree operations/issues lol 

I started my career straight into the wireless Aruba and CWNP certifications.. It was great but I always felt lacking in the route/switch department. 

Spanning tree issue questions almost got me in trouble lol... shhhhhew.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested in taking this exam. I can share with you what to study and how to study for this exam. 

Sean Rynearson
Frequent Contributor II

Re: Just Passed (ACSW) Aruba Certified Switching Associate (HPE6-A41)

Sean,

I am booked on the ASF course and plan to take the exam shortly after as we require this for continued partner status, I would appreciate any study tips you have.

Thanks,

Matt

Super Contributor II

Certainly. I made a checklist for each chapter. 

• Take screenshots of slides you do not understand and look them up until you understand them
  • Read Chapter 
  • Make at least 20 notecards
  • Read User Guide on the same topic
  • Do the Labs
  • Make a few recordings of you explaining a topic or showing configuration steps
  • White a chapter review. What it was about and what you learned. 

Sean Rynearson
New Contributor

congrats i need some help for this exam HPE6-A41 please let me know how to pass the exam 

#6938 wrote:

I just passed the Aruba Certified Switching Associate. It was the first networking certification exam I have ever taken that was't mostly wireless. I recommend every WLAN Engineer learn a little about routing/switching.. and spanning tree operations/issues lol 

I started my career straight into the wireless Aruba and CWNP certifications.. It was great but I always felt lacking in the route/switch department. 

Spanning tree issue questions almost got me in trouble lol... shhhhhew.

Let me know if any of you guys are interested in taking this exam. I can share with you what to study and how to study for this exam. 

Super Contributor II

mriaz@vicomnet.com Above are the things I did. Are you able to take the class or the self paced training?

Sean Rynearson
New Contributor

thanks yes i take the class but where i find self paced training

New Contributor

Hello,

Could you please let me know if official study guide is enough to pass the exam?

Contributor II

That is more than enough. If you have 1-2 years of working experience with Aruba switches, you can attempt the exam straighaway. It is an easy exam.

JayBee
ACDX | CCIE (RnS/SP,DC) | ACCP | ACMP | ACMA | JNCIS | JNCIA
If the provided solution resolves your issue, please mark it as accepted solution to help others.
Frequent Contributor II

What version of code are the Associate/Professional switching exams based on?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: