Security Software Engineer - Aruba Networks - Sunnyvale, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
11-19-2012 11:02 AM
Security Software Engineer
Aruba Networks - Sunnyvale, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
As a member of the Security Engineering Team, you will play a key role in the development and delivery of current and next-generation wireless networking products.
Desired Skills & Experience
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Deep knowledge and prior work experience in one or more of the following areas: networking security and protocol development
- 8+ years of C/C++ programming experience and 6+ years of experience developing network software
- Experience developing embedded networking systems
- Experience with multi-core platforms for datapath firewall software development and/or Linux Kernal software development
- Experience with Firewalls, NAT
- Experience with Radius, LDAP, TACACS, etc.
- Experience with using hardware crypto interfaces such as XLR, Cavium
- Experience with Wireless Security Protocols 802.1x, 802.11i
- Prior experience in FIPS and Common Criteria feature development
- The ability to troubleshoot issues in highly complex network setups
Aruba delivers enterprise networks to users, anywhere they work or roam, at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. A global leader in 802.11n wireless LANs, remote networking solutions, identity-based security, and centralized multi-vendor network management, our secure mobility solutions are fundamentally changing how and where we work.
- November 15, 2012
- Mid-Senior level
- Computer Networking
- Apply via Linkedin