Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Will the ACMX or ACDX be administered at airheads in Vegas

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Will the ACMX or ACDX be administered at airheads in Vegas

Posted Dec 03, 2014 02:36 PM

In previous years, they have been made available, however, I do not see any literature on availability of those test this year, only classes.  Does anyone have any information on this?

• 2.  RE: Will the ACMX or ACDX be administered at airheads in Vegas
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 03, 2014 03:42 PM

When I signed up for breakouts (after paying for the conference) it asked if on the second day I wanted to to ACDX or ACMX testing and that a testing rep would contact me if I chose one of those (which I did, but haven't heard anything back yet).

• 3.  RE: Will the ACMX or ACDX be administered at airheads in Vegas

Posted Dec 18, 2014 02:34 PM

Hi!

Any response yet. I noticed that the MX was still an option. Is that really the case?

• 4.  RE: Will the ACMX or ACDX be administered at airheads in Vegas

Posted Dec 18, 2014 05:26 PM

Is the DX option gone?

• 5.  RE: Will the ACMX or ACDX be administered at airheads in Vegas

Posted Jan 12, 2015 09:18 AM
    The DX and MX were options during registration, I received an email confirming my presence at the DX exam but my colleague is on the waiting list (we signed up at the same time).

If DX is no longer an option it is because it is full.

• 6.  RE: Will the ACMX or ACDX be administered at airheads in Vegas

Posted Feb 03, 2015 05:50 PM

I believe the ACMX is full also as I receieved a notice today saying that I would not be able to sit the exam. Bummer