Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 3 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all
This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  cant find...

Posted Aug 31, 2016 04:29 AM
    hello.....
    the training videos which you are to view begore starting the acma classes cannog be found ..before posting a reply can you please verify that the link is active. also tried to contact aruba directly to get some help from the training department ..i was placed on hold just to go to voicemail..
    is there a way im suppose to start the training i thought the terroritory reps were who we should seek first...thanks.

• 2.  RE: cant find...
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 14, 2016 06:28 PM

Hello,

You can find the two videos here: 

Networking Fundamentals Video

http://education.arubanetworks.com/videos/20101216/networkingfundamentals_wired.htm

Wireless Networking Fundamentals Video

http://education.arubanetworks.com/videos/20101216/Wireless_Networking_Fundamentals_2010_Aruba_Custom.htm

The first video is about 20 minutes long and the second is about 42 minutes.

Lauren

• 3.  RE: cant find...

Posted Oct 16, 2016 10:43 AM

site is empty still

• 4.  RE: cant find...

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 16, 2016 02:07 PM

To be clear, there are no ACMA training videos.  The two videos posted were for networking fundamentals.

• 5.  RE: cant find...

Posted Oct 16, 2016 06:26 PM
    And when you go there theres a sign saying there are not at this location
    sir

• 6.  RE: cant find...

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 16, 2016 07:44 PM

Screenshot of your browser with address bar, please.

When I click on both links, they pull up videos.

• 7.  RE: cant find...

Posted Oct 16, 2016 07:48 PM

o one even better....the link from aruba networks , airheads community and others including website ads brings me to this

• 8.  RE: cant find...

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 16, 2016 07:54 PM

???

The two links posted are working for me.  If you want to see the videos, please help us by posting a screenshot of the error you are getting when you click on the links.

• 9.  RE: cant find...

Posted Oct 16, 2016 08:17 PM

Hi guys Cert seeker here ...please feel free if any legacy engineers remember any of this info im about to explain...

around the time of 2007 I personally worked on a aruba 2400(legacy and retired) controller..1st time ... i was so intriqued at what i learned i wanted more ...so i seen the training videos Called "network fundimentals....

now today now that HP has aquiried the awesome Aruba Networks-

there not at the location.. so im posting what everyone has sent and im also on the next box giving a reply to what i have seen from that url.. given

Thank you and GOD Bless....

• 10.  RE: cant find...
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 16, 2016 08:27 PM

hey never mind i got it working...

• 11.  RE: cant find...

Posted Oct 16, 2016 08:47 PM

Hey Gang if anyone has had this problem i found the solution .if using Inernet explorer delete the old plugin in the ad on sectuion it reeads as Shockwave flash objet...thats the old plugin and will stop you frommviewing all content .......delete and replace from the Adobe website with new plug in ..and now it works ..thanks Aruba i couldnt have fixed this without your help you guys are the best .....Cert Seeker