Wired Intelligent Edge (Campus Switching and Routing)

New Contributor

7005 Controller Licensing

I'm installing an Aruba 7005 that a client bought. This is my first foray into Aruba and as I understand it, separate licensing is required. What is the absolute minimum licensing required to get the controller running in standalone with 8 AP103s. SKU or part numbers are appreciated. Thank you.
Contributor II

Re: 7005 Controller Licensing

i think you will need 8qty of " LIC-AP" for you tk manage those APs. you can check the datasheet of Aruba 7005 and its ordering information for specifics.

Guru Elite

Re: 7005 Controller Licensing

Ideally, you’d want 8x LIC-ENT

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
New Contributor

Re: 7005 Controller Licensing

LIC-ENT, not LIC-AP? What's the difference?

Re: 7005 Controller Licensing

Lic-ent is a bundled license. See also http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Wireless-Access/Flexible-licensing/td-p/237643
Kind Regards Marcel Koedijk
HPE ASE Flexnetwork | ACMP | ACCP - Was this post usefull, Kudos are welcome.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: