Wired Intelligent Edge (Campus Switching and Routing)

Highlighted
MVP Expert

ArubaOS-CX 10.02.0001 is here!

Hi all,

ArubaOS-CX 10.02.0001 Software Images for both Aruba 8400 and Aruba 8320 have just been published.

References:

Please refer to Release Notes provided above for a complete view of new features, enhancements and bug fixes introduced with this ArubaOS-CX software release.

Re: ArubaOS-CX 10.02.0001 is here!

This is a major release with lot of enhancements. Enjoy !

Documentation guides to be posted very soon .

New Contributor

On the hpe download page I can see the MIBs but not the firmware update, is this intentional?

It is there now, unusual but ok.

MVP Expert

What is the item placed just below ArubaOS-CX 10.00.0019?

I see the ArubaOS-CX 10.02.0001 entry just below the old 10.00.0019...it's a little bit counter-intuitive but it's definitely there (I'm used to see latest software released listed on top of the list).
MVP Expert

Will the 10.0 and/or 10.01 software branches continue to receive updates concurrently with 10.02 releases?

If so, for how long?

I'm asking that because I've not totally clear what is the software release mapping for ArubaOS-CX compared to what was/is historically valid for HP ProVison/Aruba ArubaOS-Switch.
New Contributor

That is what confused me too I think. I still can't download though, get a file not found error.

MVP Expert

Yes, it's still unavailable via both Aruba Support Portal and HPE Networking Portal (both link to the same HPE Electronic Software Delivery void page).
MVP Expert

Hi

I would expect co-existance for multiple versions as they have some major differences.

But I am not the PLM. Maybe a PLM can respond to tihs one :)

Cheers, Frank
AirHeads MVP Expert |AMFX#22| ACCX#613| ACMX#733| ACDX#744

If you like my posts, kudo's are welcome. If it solves your problem, please click 'Accept as Solution'

Download issue was fixed Friday night.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: