Wired Intelligent Edge (Campus Switching and Routing)

Highlighted
New Contributor

HP 5130 and HP 1950 IRF Upgrade

Hi guys,

I did some upgrade on the following comware switches HP 5130 and HP1950. Both were stacked using HP IRF stacking technology. In following with the recommended upgrade instruction I rebooted the two switch in each stack of two together as recommended. During the upgrade, we lost the servers connected to the switch stack. 

My question is, Can each member of the switch stack be rebooted independently instead of rebooting both so that we don't loose server connection during the upgrade?

//Collins

Highlighted
MVP Guru Elite

Re: HP 5130 and HP 1950 IRF Upgrade

Hi,

It is not possible on this switch

PowerArubaSW: Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP... More info

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...) More info

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)

PowerArubaIAP: Powershell Module to use Aruba Instant AP

PowerArubaMC: Powershell Module to use Mobility Controller / Master

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5 / ACSP
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Alexis,

Do you mean on both switch model? HP 5130 and HP 1950?

//Collins

Highlighted
MVP Guru Elite

Yes,

There is no ISSU on this switches

PowerArubaSW: Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP... More info

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...) More info

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)

PowerArubaIAP: Powershell Module to use Aruba Instant AP

PowerArubaMC: Powershell Module to use Mobility Controller / Master

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5 / ACSP
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: