Wired Intelligent Edge (Campus Switching and Routing)

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Is NQA + tracks (Feature) available on HPE OfficeConnect 1950 (Comware based Switch)

Hi,

Everyone knows if 1950 switches has the following feature available in others comware switches:

Network Quality Assuarance (NQA) and Tracks

thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MVP Guru

Re: Is NQA + tracks (Feature) available on HPE OfficeConnect 1950 (Comware based Switch)

Hi, I strongly doubt that the stripped down Comware 7 OS based  HPE OfficeConnect 1950 Switch series is capable to support NQA features (Note that NQA - Network Quality Analyzer - is a feature that allows you to measure network performance, verify the service levels for IP services and applications, and troubleshoot network problems).

I saw NQA referenced only on mid/high-level full featured Comware 7 based HPE FlexFabric Switch Series (such as 59xx and 7900)...not on entry level (better, stripped down...from the features support standpoint) Switch Series such as the HPE OfficeConnect 1950 which can't exactly be compared to HPE FlexFabrics.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
MVP Guru

Re: Is NQA + tracks (Feature) available on HPE OfficeConnect 1950 (Comware based Switch)

Hi, I strongly doubt that the stripped down Comware 7 OS based  HPE OfficeConnect 1950 Switch series is capable to support NQA features (Note that NQA - Network Quality Analyzer - is a feature that allows you to measure network performance, verify the service levels for IP services and applications, and troubleshoot network problems).

I saw NQA referenced only on mid/high-level full featured Comware 7 based HPE FlexFabric Switch Series (such as 59xx and 7900)...not on entry level (better, stripped down...from the features support standpoint) Switch Series such as the HPE OfficeConnect 1950 which can't exactly be compared to HPE FlexFabrics.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

indeed NQA was only available on the higher end switches.

you can give it a try in the CLI but it would be surprised if it was implemented in the OC switches.

- - - - Aruba ACCX #748, ACDX #758, ACMP, ACEAP | HPE Master ASE - - - -
- - - - - - - Feel free to give kudos or accept as a solution! - - - - - - - - -
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: