Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

MAS 2500 IP Conflict Issue with 7.4.1.2 and 7.4.1.3

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  MAS 2500 IP Conflict Issue with 7.4.1.2 and 7.4.1.3

Posted Feb 17, 2016 10:25 AM

Currently all of my switches are at 7.4.1.1.  When I upgrade the switches to .2 or .3, my servers which have static assigned IPs start throwing IP conflict.    I have to restart the network on these servers and then they are fine for a day, then the IP conflict shows up again.

This does not happen with 7.4.1.1 or any previous version that I can remember. 

The Static IPs are not in a DHCP range.  All the NICs are configured the same as best I can tell, and it only happens on our Public IP range.  This does not happen to any NAT IPs even if they are statically assigned.

All of our IP ranges are on VLAN 1 with the exception of our Phones.

I really hope this is something easy I have overlooked.  Any help is appreciated.

• 2.  RE: MAS 2500 IP Conflict Issue with 7.4.1.2 and 7.4.1.3

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 17, 2016 11:29 AM

Since we don't have access to your configs, it is probably a good idea to open a TAC case in parallel.