Wired Intelligent Edge (Campus Switching and Routing)

Contributor I

Per-user tunnelled node / Dynamic Segmentation licensing

Putting together a bill-of-materials for 7210 controllers and 2930F switches, looking at doing per-user tunnelled node.


Does anyone know what licensing is required to acheive this?

I've heard a switch will just consume an AP count, RF Protect and PFENG license in the current model?

Do the PEFV or LIC-VIA licenses come into play at all?

Re: Per-user tunnelled node / Dynamic Segmentation licensing

No PEFV/VIA licenses needed. You should account for same licensing as an AP: AP+PEFNG+RFP, though at the moment for dynamic segmentation the license enforcement has not been implemented yet. So plan to buy the licenses. Check with your local  Aruba partner or sales team if you need this to be confirmed.

If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: