Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Switch visios

This thread has been viewed 27 times
  • 1.  Switch visios

Posted Jul 17, 2017 05:06 PM

Hello,

I am looking for rack diagrams for 2 switches the 

HP aruba 2930f jl255a 

hp aruba 3810m jl073a 

The new Aruba switch diagrams are too artsy for my needs, I am looking for more exact diagrams.  I believe I downloaded both from visio cafe and aruba's site as well. 

I am a big fan of design and all but for this purpose I am looking for a more realistic diagram. 

Thanks,

• 2.  RE: Switch visios

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 18, 2017 01:34 PM

Not sure if I fully understand the question. From you're message you want more detailed icons like in visio, right? If I'm not wrong these devices have been added recently in the latests visio icons. 

• 3.  RE: Switch visios

Posted Jul 19, 2017 12:05 AM

** I guess I have two account and logged in with the wrong one.  I am still the Original poster.

Correct.  I attached a 2920 from the latest Aruba Visios.  This is great in a high level diagram, but I need to be able to put it in a rack diagram and show ports and maybe actual branding.  2920.jpg

I am going to try and upload a Juniper 3300 visio stencil and you can see the difference.  3300.jpg