Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Unable to load MAC Addresses

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Unable to load MAC Addresses

Posted Jun 06, 2017 03:48 AM

Hi all, I have an issue tyring to load my MAC Addresses on the aruba webfig. I keep getting the please wait and nothing comes up. I accessed the switches via putty and ran the commands and the MAC addresses shows up.

This happened after I rebooted the Switches. I'm running it stacked. It was working prior to the reboot. I also noticed that whenever I access the webfig I'm promted with the not secure warning on Chrome and I have to click advnaced, proceed to site (unsecure). I did not have this before. If you notice on my address bar it says Not secure. Anyone knows why is it like that now?

I didn't have the warning from Chome before as well as the Not secure on the address bar. Is it due to firewall? Apparently my Aruba Switches is at the bottom of my network. There is aMikrotik router as the top followed by a Fortigate 100D and then the Aruba stacked switches.

My Mikrotik rotuer went haywire right after I rebooted the Aruba Switch, at the same time there are some missing Firewall settings on the Mikrotik end, I am getting that sorted out some time later. But is there anyway to fix things on the Aruba end?

I reached out to Aruba support and they said that based on the logs there isn't any issues with the system and they they are unable ro re-create the issue that I am facing. I cleared cache and chaned browser a few times. I only got it to work 1-2 times on each rebbot, thereafter this please wait progress bar shows up.

Any inputs to reslove this would be much appreciated. Thank you.

please wait.PNG

• 2.  RE: Unable to load MAC Addresses

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 06, 2017 07:16 AM

What version are you running?

• 3.  RE: Unable to load MAC Addresses

Posted Jun 06, 2017 09:19 PM

I am currently on 7.4.1.6

@cjoseph wrote:

What version are you running?