Wired Intelligent Edge (Campus Switching and Routing)

Highlighted
Contributor I

Using a Domain with Traffic Classes

I am looking at adding traffic classes to a 2930F switch for user roles, however, instead of adding IPv4 addresses, I'd like to add domain names. The reason being is that the cloud service I use, uses a CDN and AWS hosting. They list IP ranges but specify that they are subject to change.

I have IAPs and I am able to allow "*.domain.com" in the roles. This works well with the cloud service.

All the documentation that I've read so far refers to IP addresses. Any suggestions or recommendations would be helpful! Thanks.

Highlighted
MVP Guru Elite

Re: Using a Domain with Traffic Classes

Hi,

I think, it is not possible on this switch.

PowerArubaSW: Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP... More info

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...) More info

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)

PowerArubaIAP: Powershell Module to use Aruba Instant AP

PowerArubaMC: Powershell Module to use Mobility Controller / Master

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5 / ACSP
Highlighted
Contributor I

Hi.

Thanks for getting back to me. Any alternative suggestions when using a service who's IPs might change without notice?

Thanks.

Highlighted
MVP Guru Elite

terminate session on Aruba Controller, it will be possible to use DNS entry for ACL

PowerArubaSW: Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP... More info

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...) More info

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)

PowerArubaIAP: Powershell Module to use Aruba Instant AP

PowerArubaMC: Powershell Module to use Mobility Controller / Master

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5 / ACSP
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: