Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

VPN Between US and Rest of World Devices

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  VPN Between US and Rest of World Devices

Posted Apr 05, 2016 11:18 AM
    For a global Aruba deployment what are the limitations for VPN connections between regulatory domain equipment? for example:

Can Aruba 7200 series US --> IPSEC VPN <-- 7000 RW?
    Can Instant OS on AP-RW/RAP-RW (not converted) --> IPSEC <-- 7200 Series US?

#AirheadsMobile

• 2.  RE: VPN Between US and Rest of World Devices
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 05, 2016 11:24 AM
    Yes you can.

• 3.  RE: VPN Between US and Rest of World Devices

Posted Apr 06, 2016 10:25 AM

Friends we need to agree on one thing about VPNs that they are now becoming our need. Security and privacy is the right of every citizen, and VPNs server these purposes. The reason why I’m using a VPN is because I’m a business owner, and when I have to attend meetings online when I’m outdoors, I have to connect to public WIFI. Once my data was hacked while using a public wifi, since then I’ve been using VPNs.  When my Laptop got hacked, I discussed this problem with my friends and they recommended using a VPN when accessing public wifiss. I bought Ivacy VPN which is promises online security and privacy. I am using it for last 2 years now, and I never faced any problem. The software is quite user-friendly, and not to mention it’s very cheap.

Thanks.