Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Where can i find the list of bugs for one version ?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Where can i find the list of bugs for one version ?

Posted Dec 02, 2019 04:49 AM

I would like to implement a functionality on a Aruba switch.

I try to find the list of the existing open cave at (known but none solved bugs) . But i cannot find it . Even in the release note there are no open caveat. (it is a bit disturbing because there are multiples bugs corrected).

I need that to planned an operation.

Where can i find the list of open bugs for an specific version of aruba switch firmware ?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Where can i find the list of bugs for one version ?

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Dec 02, 2019 06:29 AM

All official release notes can be found at https://asp.arubanetwork.com. In the release notes there is always a header with enhancements, fixes and issues and workarounds.

For example see the release notes of a 2930f, link.

• 3.  RE: Where can i find the list of bugs for one version ?

Posted Dec 02, 2019 07:08 AM

first thank you very much for your answer.

That mean if there is no "Issues and workarounds" in the release, that mean there is no Open Issues known at the time of the writting/update of the release note in question ?

Best regards

• 4.  RE: Where can i find the list of bugs for one version ?
    Best Answer

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Dec 02, 2019 08:03 AM

Thats correct!

If you have some concerns about possible "known issues" that are not public documented in the release notes please feel free to contact Aruba TAC support.

• 5.  RE: Where can i find the list of bugs for one version ?

Posted Dec 04, 2019 06:53 AM

@ mkk wrote:

Thats correct!

If you have some concerns about possible "known issues" that are not public documented in the release notes please feel free to contact Aruba TAC support.

Who has time to "play what-if" with a hpe technician who wants to move on to the next case???