Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

i am not able to login to the controller gui when i am trying to login gui its showing captiveportal

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  i am not able to login to the controller gui when i am trying to login gui its showing captiveportal

Posted Nov 07, 2016 11:04 PM

i am not able to login to the controller gui when i am trying to login gui its showing captiveportal and its connected to a aruba switch...what is the solution..

Regards,

Mallikarjun

• 2.  RE: i am not able to login to the controller gui when i am trying to login gui its showing captiveportal

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 08, 2016 04:06 AM

I would SSH into the controller and type "show port status".  Make sure that the uplink interface to your network is trusted.  If by chance you created a port channel, but default that is also untrusted, so you make that trusted:

config t

interface x/x/x

trusted