Wireless Access

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

293 RAPS in front of M3 Controller - what is the bandwith of wan side of the controller? split

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  293 RAPS in front of M3 Controller - what is the bandwith of wan side of the controller? split

Posted May 22, 2013 07:39 AM

Hi Guys,

I have a deployment with 293 RAP units (AP-68 in RAP-MODE)  in front of M3 Controller 6.1.3.8 - what is the bandwith that i need at the wan side of the controller?

Im working on each RAP with captive portal -> split-mode. (after the clinet are succesufly login - of their trafiic ..except DHCP is going via the AP in split-tunnel/route-src-nat

please advise? ? Today there is 10Mbps/10Mbps on the wan port of the controller..and it's seems that in some spesefic hours the captive portal redirect taking too long.

please advise.

Thanks in advance

Me

• 2.  RE: 293 RAPS in front of M3 Controller - what is the bandwith of wan side of the controller? split

Posted May 22, 2013 09:55 AM

Anyone?

• 3.  RE: 293 RAPS in front of M3 Controller - what is the bandwith of wan side of the controller? split
    Best Answer

MVP EXPERT
    Posted Jun 04, 2013 08:27 AM
      |   view attached
    I've attached the estimates from the VRD, hope this helps :)

• 4.  RE: 293 RAPS in front of M3 Controller - what is the bandwith of wan side of the controller? split

Posted Jun 04, 2013 08:49 AM

Thanks!