Wireless Access

Highlighted
New Contributor

5GHz band Tx power.

Folks, greetings.

Is there any way to independently configure Tx Power for the 5GHz radio? I mean using a min/max for each band, not having to have the same min/max for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz radios.

Apparently it can be done by configuring each AP individually. It does not help, as we would not have a min/max range and would have to keep the channel fixed.

Environment:
60 IAP 305
Version: 8.4.0.0

Any suggestion?

Regards,

AL

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: 5GHz band Tx power.

Under RF > ARM there should be a setting that applies to the 5ghz band range for all access points.  The link before is if you want it to apply to separate groups of access points.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi cjoseph, thanks for your reply.

I would need to create a profile, with a zone and then tie the SSID to that zone?

The question may sound silly, but I am more used with another vendor and for me Aruba is completely new.

Thanks again.

AL

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Under RF > ARM there should be a setting that applies to the 5ghz band range for all access points.  The link before is if you want it to apply to separate groups of access points.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide

View solution in original post

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for