Wireless Access

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

8.6.0.3 Editing VLAN Issue

Looks like there is an issue with editing VLANS in the GUI on managed devices on Mobility Master on version 8.6.0.3. All the settings for existing VLANs are empty and I cannot edit them via the GUI. Even if I create a new VLAN and assign and IP address to it via the GUI, those settings are blank. I have to go to CLI to edit them.

I opened a case with TAC but wanted to see if others that has upgraded to 8.6.03 has this issue.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Re: 8.6.0.3 Editing VLAN Issue

Just wanted to followup that this has been fixed in version 8.6.0.5 that is due to be released sometime in June.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

I see that the field is blank but you can still enter/edit/change the IP and mask. It should reflect that value in the table above.

Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
Email: seth@hpe.com
-----
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

It is not doing so for me.

Highlighted

Please open a TAC case to investigate further. I see the same behavior, but as Seth mentioned I can make and apply changes to the IP/netmask on the vlan interface. The changes still do not show ip in the WebUI, however can confirm they were applied via the cli.

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Case was already opened prior to posting here. Just wanted to see if others was having the same experience.

Case 5346229506

Highlighted

Thanks for the additional information. I'll take a look at the case info as well.

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Just wanted to followup that this has been fixed in version 8.6.0.5 that is due to be released sometime in June.

View solution in original post

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: