Wireless Access

Regular Contributor I

AOS 8.2 - Net Destinations

Anyone know where this has moved to in 8.2? I can still create them in the CLI, just cant find location in the GUI.

In 6.x - Configurations\Advanced Services\Stateful FW - Destination Tab

AMFX #69
Guru Elite

Re: AOS 8.2 - Net Destinations

cli only today.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
MVP Expert

Hi Tim,

AFAIK this is still the case for 8.3.0.1 also.

Any news on when this will be in the GUI?

Cheers, Frank
AirHeads MVP Expert | Aruba Partner Ambassador| AMFX#22| ACCX#613| ACMX#733| ACDX#744

If you like my posts, kudo's are welcome. If it solves your problem, please click 'Accept as Solution'
Occasional Contributor II

You actually can edit netdestinations from the GUI albeit in an alkward way. You simply have to create a new rule within a policy, then select your alias, click the pencil... edit the alias.... then submit the alias changes only... click cancel on the rule add... i just tested it, it works fine.

Neal Vadekar

New Contributor

Hi All,

in AOS 8.3.0.2, when you create an external captive portal to CPPM, a system policy is created with the netdestination <cppm>.

We need now to remove this netdestination and ploicy, but it is blocked, even in CLI.

Do you know a way to remove this ?

Regards,

@jcbvt wrote:

Hi All,

in AOS 8.3.0.2, when you create an external captive portal to CPPM, a system policy is created with the netdestination <cppm>.

We need now to remove this netdestination and ploicy, but it is blocked, even in CLI.

Do you know a way to remove this ?

Regards,

Why would you remove the policy that allows guests to reach the CPPM server where the external captive portal is located? Perhaps edit the guest WLAN to update the captive portal configuration if it has moved to an internal captive portal.

Charlie Clemmer
Aruba Customer Engineering
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: