Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

(AOS)Why Guest user accounts created by one Guest Provisioning Admin not visible to other GP Admin?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  (AOS)Why Guest user accounts created by one Guest Provisioning Admin not visible to other GP Admin?

Posted Feb 25, 2014 10:24 PM

In AOS 6.x, why are guest user accounts created by one GP admin not visible/modifiableby other GP admins? Is there workaround to this?

• 2.  RE: (AOS)Why Guest user accounts created by one Guest Provisioning Admin not visible to other GP Admin?
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 26, 2014 12:02 AM

No there is no work around...

The only one that can see all the guest created is when you dont use a guest provisioning user like a root admin...

I also asked myselft if there was a workaround and i asked the TAC and they told me that is not possible and that i should put it on the feature request if i wanted.

Cheers

Carlos

• 3.  RE: (AOS)Why Guest user accounts created by one Guest Provisioning Admin not visible to other GP Admin?

Posted Feb 26, 2014 12:32 AM

Thanks Carlos! 

• 4.  RE: (AOS)Why Guest user accounts created by one Guest Provisioning Admin not visible to other GP Admin?

Posted Feb 26, 2014 10:31 PM

Can we assign a TACACS group to one provisioning account on the Aruba Controller? i.e. assign a group of people with access through TACACS to the same provisioning account.