Wireless Access

Contributor I

AOS8 Controller Provision AP

Hi, just new to Aruba and need some help.

I've upgrade the controller to AOS 8.4, how do i provision new AP connected to the controller ?

Many thanks

Guru Elite

Re: AOS8 Controller Provision AP

Configuration> Access Points.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Aruba Employee

Here you will find a Video Series on how to configure stuff on AOS 8.x Controllers:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsYGHuNuBZcatGA1POy6iVpVlDTLYzNFE

Contributor I

The AP appear on the Configuration - Access Points - Whitelist (Campus AP Whitelist) and i've change the status as Approve and Accepted; how do i enable the AP ?

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 08.43.20.png

Highlighted
Guru Elite

The access point appears in the default Ap group.  By default the default ap-group does not have a WLAN.  You can use WLAN configuration to put a default WLAN in the default ap group, or create a new ap group, and then put a WLAN in that, and then move the ap to that new ap-group to broadcast your WLAN.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Aruba Central Documentation
Aruba Technical Webinars
Contributor I

find the reason, license needs to be input :PScreen Shot 2019-03-06 at 13.21.56.png

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: