Wireless Access

Re: AP 105 getting IP address and controller, but doesn't show up to be provisioning.

Its clear os

separeted,  i just edited my message.

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Occasional Contributor II

Re: AP 105 getting IP address and controller, but doesn't show up to be provisioning.

I'll do that. Thanks for the time and help.

I ended up replacing this one with one off the shelf, so I'm leaning towards bad OS or bad boards.

Again, thanks!

Remenber to tell us at the end if it was a faulty AP  :)

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Occasional Contributor II

Faulty APs are getting replaced. The technician's last question was is it failing FIPS KAT.

New Contributor

hi guys, well im having similar troubles, just in this case i already prove 2 aps. that used to see the controller and now it doesnt work. i see in the cli that they get ip but doesnt reach the controller, im starting to losing my mind... lol... hope someone can help me...

the other aps are conected and i even reboot the controller and all the others get to the controller, is like if they are not with reserve ip in dhcp and the controller doenst have it as an old one just doesnt work... i already do the clear os thing... and nothing happen... i change it to another lan and still the same... i put all manually and both aps doesnt seem to reach the controller....

i send the cli after the instruction that u put in this forum.... i will be glad if u can help me on this one... thanks a lot...

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: