Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AP 275 AC Power Cable

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  AP 275 AC Power Cable

Posted Apr 13, 2015 05:21 AM

Dear,

i'm going to us EU AC cable for the power of my AP 275,  and in the Ordring guide i found

PC-OD-AC-P-INT  Weatherproof AC power cable (5m), International (EU) version
    CKIT-OD-AC-P      Weatherproof connector kit for AC power interface

it's sure that i will need the PC-OD-AC-P-INT  cable , but do i need CKIT-OD-AC-P or not.

Regards

• 2.  RE: AP 275 AC Power Cable

Posted Apr 13, 2015 05:59 AM

Hi,

You should have either of these two. on top of it, you can bring up this AP with POE.

Please feel free for any further clarity on this.

• 3.  RE: AP 275 AC Power Cable

Posted Apr 13, 2015 06:05 AM

so the PC-OD-AC-P-INT have the waterproof protection integrated, and i do not need to add any thing to.

• 4.  RE: AP 275 AC Power Cable
    Best Answer

Posted Apr 14, 2015 08:35 AM

HI,

Yes. you don't need to have CKIT-OD-AC-P if you have PC-OD-AC-P-INT.

CKIT-OD-AC-P is useful to customise your own power cable if the available power kits are suitable with your requirements.

Hope got clarity on this.

Please feel free for any further clarity on this.

• 5.  RE: AP 275 AC Power Cable

Posted Jan 17, 2017 12:13 PM

Hi

Could anyone share or give a link to some informations about this P/N  PC-OD-AC-P-INT please? I looked at support portal and airheads, I can't find no picture, drawing or pdf file showing the product.

thanks in advance for your help.

EB

• 6.  RE: AP 275 AC Power Cable

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 17, 2017 12:39 PM

This will be a power cable for the AP-275, where one end has the specific power coupling for the AP-275 and the other end will be an open end (no plug) to allow the attachment of each country's specific plug type. The NA will have the US plug type on the other end. Length is 5m long. You can also order the 'CKIT-OD-AC-P' which is just the AC connector and you add your own cable.

• 7.  RE: AP 275 AC Power Cable

Posted Feb 10, 2017 08:06 AM

Hi

For those who like me, looked for a picture of AP-OD-AC-P, I post here pictures I took from those I purchased. Hopefully it will help some guys.

Have a nice week-end

• 8.  RE: AP 275 AC Power Cable

Posted Mar 09, 2017 04:59 AM

Can you give an 'pin-configuration' of this cable?

• 9.  RE: AP 275 AC Power Cable

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 09, 2017 09:01 AM

Pin out of the AC connector is located on the AP-275 Installation Guide