Wireless Access

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AP-60 with flag UI

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  AP-60 with flag UI

Posted Apr 01, 2012 12:21 PM

Hello.

Nearly one year ago I wrote:

I am trying to provision an AP-60 and I got flag UI. What can I do? Any idea? Regards.

I did not receive any reply, but I have solved this issue. I want to share my experience:

The AP-60 came from another deployment and, when I got it, it had not external antennas, so I mounted ones coming from an AP-61. I though it had to work, but it did not.

I have solved the issue. In the controller, in Configuration > Wireless > AP Installation, I provisioned the access point. I had to fill the Antenna Gain (dBi) both for 5 Ghz and for 2.4 Ghz. I put 4.0 and 3.0 respectively. It does not admit 3.9 and 2.8. Currently it is working.

Regards.

• 2.  RE: AP-60 with flag UI

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 01, 2012 12:31 PM

@acrz6666 wrote:

Hello.

@Nearly one year ago I wrote:

I am trying to provision an AP-60 and I got flag UI. What can I do? Any idea? Regards.

I did not receive any reply, but I have solved this issue. I want to share my experience:

The AP-60 came from another deployment and, when I got it, it had not external antennas, so I mounted ones coming from an AP-61. I though it had to work, but it did not.

I have solved the issue. In the controller, in Configuration > Wireless > AP Installation, I provisioned the access point. I had to fill the Antenna Gain (dBi) both for 5 Ghz and for 2.4 Ghz. I put 4.0 and 3.0 respectively. It does not admit 3.9 and 2.8. Currently it is working.

Regards.

Glad to hear it!