Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AP mesh topology in the web interface Version 8.3

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  AP mesh topology in the web interface Version 8.3

Posted Feb 27, 2020 10:01 AM

HI I'm running 8.3.0.12 we have lot of mesh AP's. When we were on version 6.4 we used to be able to look at the mesh's with the web interface. Now I have to log into each controller CLI to do show ap mesh topology. It would be lot easier if I could do that from the MM dashboard. 

• 2.  RE: AP mesh topology in the web interface Version 8.3

MVP GURU
    Posted Feb 27, 2020 11:32 AM

Are you talking about viewing the Mesh APs? If so you can find it under configuration > Access Points > Mesh APs.

If your looking for Mesh configurations, you can find it under System > Profiles > Mesh.

• 3.  RE: AP mesh topology in the web interface Version 8.3

MVP GURU
    Posted Feb 27, 2020 11:34 AM

Also, if you go to Configuration > AP Groups > Select AP Group > Mesh, you can see the Mesh APs and their information there as well.

• 4.  RE: AP mesh topology in the web interface Version 8.3

Posted Feb 28, 2020 01:41 AM
      |   view attached

I'm not looking for the configuration I'm looking for the page that shows the web interface version of the CLI show ap mesh topology . That shows the current RSSI and other information about the mesh. Also shows what AP is a portal and a point. The version 8 only shows all AP's configured for mesh. I know what my configuration is I like to check the RSSI. 

I will include a picture 

• 5.  RE: AP mesh topology in the web interface Version 8.3

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 06, 2020 05:22 PM

Sorry for a long delay, not checking community often...

Mesh GUI is coming in AOS 8.7. As far as seeing a 'topology' view, that will have to wait for AirWave / Central to support, not sure of that timeline.