Wireless Access

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

AP225s in Local/Master Configuration with Dual Ethernet- GRE striping?

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  AP225s in Local/Master Configuration with Dual Ethernet- GRE striping?

Posted Oct 02, 2015 02:12 PM

We have model AP 225s deployed in a local/master controller configuration.  Both ENET0 and ENET1 are connected to Juniper switches in a stack configuration.  The Juniper switch ports are on the same VLAN, but no unique configuration is in use to make them aggregated ports.  

On our local (model 7030) and master controller (model 7210), running code v6.4.3.3,  I cannot locate the field to enter a GRE Striping IP?  Can someone advise what configuration is needed to aggregate ENET0 and ENET1 on the local/master controllers?

#AP225

• 2.  RE: AP225s in Local/Master Configuration with Dual Ethernet- GRE striping?

• 3.  RE: AP225s in Local/Master Configuration with Dual Ethernet- GRE striping?

Posted Oct 02, 2015 02:51 PM

Thank you Tim,  

To clarify, the 'ap-lacp-striping ip' is set up per AP system profile, correct?  So in the instance where I have a lms/backup-lms configuration, the command would appear similar to this, and it would be configured on the master controller?

ap system-profile "LOCALPLNTCNTRLR"

lms-ip 20.20.24.60
    bkup-lms-ip 30.30.50.60
    lms-preemption

ap-lacp-striping-ip 20.20.24.61

ap-lacp-striping-ip 30.30.50.61

Also, is it a requirement or recommendation the LACP striping IP be <VRRP IP +1>?  I ask as the +1 IP address (in the example above 30.30.50.61) already in use.