Wireless Access

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

Re: ARP problems after connection

Were you able to open a TAC case?  Did anything come from it?  I am having the same issues on the same code version.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Highlighted
Contributor II

No, I did not open a TAC Case for this. We had to fresh install of the system for some other reasons and since then we haven't had a lot of reports regarding this issue. Only one client with a self-complied Linux OS is experiencing this kind of problems.

If you open a TAC case for this, please let us know what your resolution was.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

When you reinstalled did you reinstall 8.3.0.6 or a different version?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

We have this behavior in our environment as well.  Most of our Windows devices are resilient and only lose a ping or two, but its enough to disrupt.  We have other devices (tunneled-nodes) that will initially dhcp and come online, but then once their arp expiration timer is exceeded they never reacquire a connection.

I have a TAC case open and we have been battling this for 5 months with no resolution.

Highlighted
Guru Elite

That seems to be  different from the OP who is not using tunneled node.  The op said that it was happening on wifi and immediately after they connect.  It sounds like a different issue.  If you want to  open a different thread, detailing your issue with code version and topology that would give others who might be experiencing it, more specific information.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.5 User Guide
InstantOS 8.5 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Video Knowledge Base
Remote Access Point Solution Guide
ArubaOS Consolidated Release Notes
ArubaOS 8 ViA VPN Solution Guide
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: